Image Map

August 29, 2014

This little lovely.....exercise program

I've been looking for something lately for toning. I'm one of those people that really needs a plan. I'm a list maker and a person who loves to check something off. As I was googling exercise plans, I ran across two blogs ("honey we're healthy" and "alesha haley") that really inspired me. Both women have completed Jamie Eason's live fit 12-week trainer. The results are amazing. So, I'm printing out exercise logs and making a grocery list. My start date will be September 1, 2014. My plan is to post week to week updates and pictures. I think that you should join me. Download the info and let's get started. Who's in?


Week 1


Day
5
RestDay 5
Day
6
RestDay 6
Day
7
RestDay 7


Female Diet for Phase 1


BREAKFAST

BREAKFAST ALTERNATIVE

LUNCH:

LUNCH ALTERNATIVE

DINNER:

DINNER ALTERNATIVE

EVENING:

Note: No carbs (starch) after 7:00 PM (or about 3 hours before bedtime).
Limit fruit to twice daily: berries first thing in the morning and then a full citrus serving or bananaafter a workout with your protein shake. Carry a small apple in your gym bag at all times in case an energy slump hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment